“Now Playing”: Projects by AFI Filmmakers Available to Watch Online in January and February 2022
Looking for a new film or TV series to watch online? Support AFI alumni by checking out our Now Playing section, which we update regularly each month. Whether it’s a theatrical release now premiering on VOD or a scheduled digital launch, we want to get the word out.
New Projects for January and February 2022
– Justin Bull (AFI Class of 2005), Screenwriter
– Where to watch: Opening in theaters and VOD February 18
CATCH THE FAIR ONE
– Darren Aronofsky (AFI Class of 1992), Executive Producer
– Where to watch: Opening in theaters and VOD February 11
– Kristen Correll (AFI Class of 2016), Cinematographer
– Where to watch: streaming January 27 on HBO Max
– Brandon Cox (AFI Class of 2004), Cinematographer
– The film will be released in theaters and on VOD on February 25
– Kayla Emter (AFI Class of 2008), Editor
– Where to watch: available February 11 on Netflix
PAM & TOMMY
– Paula Huidobro (AFI Class of 2004), Cinematographer
– Where to watch: streaming beginning February 2 on Hulu
– Ralph Jean-Pierre (AFI Class of 2012), Editor
– Where to watch: the third season premiered Friday, January 21, 2022, exclusively on Apple TV+
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE
– Ricardo Diaz (AFI Class of 2009), Cinematographer
– Where to watch: streaming beginning February 18 on Netflix
AFI Conservatory – a top-ranked film school in Los Angeles
Filmmakers come to AFI for film school because they are guaranteed to make movies, and to master not only the tools, but also the art of storytelling. In a collaborative production environment, AFI Fellows collectively create up to 175 films a year and actively participate in the entire life cycle of a film, from development through production and exhibition. Learn more about the AFI Conservatory.
AFI is a 501c3 non-profit advancing the art of the moving image by empowering storytellers and inspiring audiences
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.