The Gotham Film & Media Institute revealed the winners of the 2022 Gotham Awards on Monday, November 28, 2022. We’re incredibly proud of the extraordinary projects recognized this year that were created by AFI Conservatory Alumni – EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE, PACHINKO and TÁR.
The ceremony also lauded legendary actor, AFI Life Achievement recipient and AFI’s Founding Vice Chair Sidney Poitier, who passed away earlier this year at the age of 94, with this year’s Icon Tribute award.
– Todd Field (AFI Class of 1992), Director/Producer/ Writer
EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE
– Zekun Mao (AFI Class of 2017), Assistant Editor
– Aashish D’Mello (AFI Class of 2017), Assistant Editor
– Todd Makurath (AFI Class of 2005), Executive Producer
Breakthrough Series – Long Format (over 40 minutes)
– Franklin Rho (AFI Class of 2004), Writer/Executive Story Editor