- Engage students in CORE content
- Use film viewing and filmmaking as tools to conquering the achievement gap
- Connect film literacy to reading and writing skills
- Use film viewing as a springboard to discussion of difficult and challenging subject matter
- Provide timely professional development for teachers and administrators
AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center recognizes the value of partnerships and is proud to be a member of the DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative.
Contact the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center at [email protected] or call
the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center at 301.495.6720 to learn more about AFI Silver's Education Programs and its partnership with DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative.
For information about supporting AFI Silver's education programs financially, please contact Grace VanderVeer in the Advancement Office at 301.495.6742 or [email protected]
2016 workshop being planned. Contact [email protected]
Contact [email protected]
for access to the accompanying video.