GEARING UP FOR ANOTHER FUN AND EXCITING
AFI FEST 2014 PRESENTED BY AUDI
AFI FEST VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION IS NOT YET OPEN. If you're interested in volunteering in 2014, or possibly with other AFI-related events, please sign up for our Volunteer Opportunities newsletter here.
Registration for the upcoming festival will open early to mid-October. We will send out a notification to our returning volunteers and to those who have signed up for the newsletter.
Some of our volunteers have many of years specialized experience in professional fields relevant to the departments in which they serve. Some volunteers have festival experience within the teams they've been selected. Some just want to see what it's like to be behind-the-scenes of the festival and what's it's like to put one on — from beginning to end.
Here's a list of our volunteer teams:
- Box Office
- Theater Team
- Utility Team
- Volunteer Headquarters
Experienced Teams (requires a commitment of at least five shifts over four different days)
- FEST Info
- FEST Lounges (must be 21 or over)
- Filmmaker Lounge
- Galas - Theater
- Galas - Will Call
- Media Center
- Photography - Operations
Specialty Teams (each team requires previous experience in its respective field)
- FEST AV Crew
- AFI FEST NOW Bloggers
- Galas/Special Screenings Publicity
- Social Media
Out of Town Volunteers
- AFI FEST does not provide travel and lodging expenses.
- Those with greater weekday availability will be given priority over those with weekend only availability
- Media Center and Filmmaker Lounge require daytime availability
- Gala Teams require daily availability as early as 4:00 p.m.
- Lounge Team requires evening and late night availability
Volunteering at AFI FEST is an opportunity to put your talents to good use, learn new skills, make friends and take part in a truly collaborative project where every individual's best efforts make a real difference.
Looking forward to making AFI FEST 2014 another success. Thank you!