WELCOME TO AFI FEST 2015 PRESENTED BY AUDI
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for AFI FEST 2015 presented by Audi. Registration for this year is CLOSED. Please feel free to signup for our Volunteer Opportunities newsletter here to stay up to date with next year's AFI FEST and other AFI-related events throughout the year. Registration for AFI FEST 2016 will open early to mid-October.
Some of our volunteers have many years specialized experience in professional fields relevant to the departments in which they serve. Some volunteers have festival experience within the teams they've been selected. Some just want to see what it's like to be behind-the-scenes of the festival and what it's like to put one on – from beginning to end.
Here's a list of our volunteer teams:
- Box Office >>
- Theater Team >>
- Utility Team >>
- Volunteer Headquarters >>
Experienced Teams (requires a commitment of at least five shifts over four different days)
- FEST Info >>
- FEST Lounges (must be over 21 years old) >>
- Filmmaker Lounge >>
- Galas – Theater >>
- Galas – Will Call >>
- Media Center >>
- Photography >>
- Sponsorship >>
Specialty Teams (each team requires previous experience in its respective field)
- FEST AV Crew >>
- AFI FEST NOW Bloggers >>
- Galas/Special Screenings – Publicity>>
- Social Media >>
Out of Town Volunteers
- AFI FEST does not provide travel and lodging expenses.
- Those with greater weekday availability will be given priority over those with weekend only availability
- Media Center and Filmmaker Lounge require daytime availability
- Gala Teams require daily availability as early as 4:00 p.m.
- Lounge Team requires evening and late night availability
For more information, e-mail us at FESTvolunteers@AFI.com.